Nuvision Credit Union will select six high school seniors to receive a $5,000 scholarship each! The deadline is coming soon on April 22, 2022 and winners will be announced in early May.
For necessary scholarship forms, essay topic, & tips please download our:
You will receive an email from email@example.com with updates and announcements throughout the contest so please add us to your safe senders list.
Enter the 2022 Essay Challenge
1. Fill out the Form Below to enter the Essay Challenge portal for updates.
2. Download Application Packet for required items to enter challenge including:
- 2-page double spaced essay on the assigned topic: “What does financial success mean to you? What are your personal views on financial success and how do you plan to achieve your goals? What habits do you need to practice or learn to help you with your plan?”
- Scholarship application form (found on page 1 of Application Packet PDF found above)
- Official academic transcripts for all high schools attended. If you are unable to acquire official transcripts, please provide written reason why.
- Reference – submit one recommendation letter from a reference, such as an instructor, academic counselor, coach, community leader, or employer.
3. Submit Your Essay with your Application Packet by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by dropping off at any Nuvision branch by April 22, 2022. You can also mail in your essay and application packet to:
- AZ, CA, WA, & WY students- please mail to Nuvision Credit Union/ Attn: Marketing/Essay Contest/ 7812 Edinger Ave./ Huntington Beach, CA 92647
- AK students- please mail to Nuvision Credit Union Alaska/Attn: Marketing/Essay Contest/440 E. 36th Ave./Anchorage, AK 99503
Eligibility: Essay Challenge entrants must be a graduating high school senior class of 2022 and Alaska, Arizona, California, Washington, or Wyoming resident. The scholarship must be used for attending a licensed/certified post-high school program this fall. Applicants must have a minimum of 2.25 cumulative GPA and be enrolled as a full-time student. Employees, board members and committee members of Nuvision Credit Union and their children are not eligible to enter. Nuvision Credit Union membership not needed to apply.
See Official Rules Here